No Two Practitioner or Practice Problems are the Same.
That Requires a Variety of Solutions.
I've got four main free resources for practitioners & practice managers.
- My blog - I post new content on there most weeks ranging from marketing top tips, to self motivation and some tough questions. From September 2017 this will also include each episode from the Practice Momentum Podcast!
- The Practice Momentum Facebook Page & Group - this is a collective of health professionals looking to upgrade their practice marketing know how. Like the page & request to join the group & you'll get access to my 365 Daily Doses of Marketing as well as other know how I share in the group & Q&A sessions just for members - all for FREE !
- My YouTube Channel - I post a lot of how to videos on my channel as well as sharing other peoples videos that I think will help you, including inspiration from other practitioners.
- Social Media - I'm pretty active on social media and often post ideas, hints and tips as and when they pop into my head.
I currently have two programmes running to help practitioners learn in their own time at their own speed but in two totally different ways.
- Back to Basics - this is a video based self study course that will give you a great marketing foundation, those basics every practice should understand in order to make their marketing much more impactful and cost effective.
- Practice Momentum Accelerator - Starting Sept 2017 - This is a whole different kettle of fish. A very interactive small group marketing coaching group that delivers masses in the way of different learning opportunities. You can get all the info you need here
- Zero to Hero Campaign Builder - learn how to plan, create & execute effective marketing campaigns.
Bespoke Marketing Solutions
I know some practices want more bespoke solutions to their marketing problems so I've got three packages to help these practices.
- Website Review - Sadly, many practices miss the point that a website has to be a functioning tool not just something that looks good. This bespoke page by page website review will get you back on the right track.
- 1 to 1 Coaching - Working one -to-one is clearly the best way to get the specific marketing results you are looking for in your practice. We work together to build a strategy and workflow to meet your specific needs.
- Social Media Done For You - I am a firm believer that you must never totally outsource all of your social media activity, but there is a big chunk of work that can be done by other people. We'll take the strain while you get on with building relationships.